|This article is a stub. You can help Nine Parchments Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Nine Parchments Wiki by .
Hit enemies with magic. Do not hit friends.
- To assist in avoiding hitting friends, turn on Invert Friendly Fire, then you (or that pesky other player) deals damage to themselves.
- Hit enemies with elements they are weak to, or at least elements they aren't immune to.
- Fire enemies are weak to ice attacks.
- Ice enemies are weak to fire attacks.
- Life enemies are weak to death attacks.
- Death enemies are weak to life attacks.
- Lightning enemies are weak to steam attacks.
- Steam enemies are weak to lightning attacks.
- Some enemies have auras around them that grant them immunity to specific elements. You can break these auras by using other elements or melee them for instant damage.
- Kite! Many enemies can only hurt you if they get close to you. Don't let them.
- Some spells do more damage the farther they travel. Be sure to use your spells at their optimal range.
- Blinking (teleporting a short distance) can give you some room to breathe or let you escape when cornered.
- Jump! Many attacks can be dodged by jumping. Jumping will increase your life expectancy dramatically.
- Defeat healers first so your effort isn't wasted.